Are you moving or cleaning and want everything gone? We will come pick up your donated book or media items for FREE!
Sell or Donate Form
Tell us more about what you have
What you should know
What we’re looking for
- DVDs (Original Copies Only)
- Cds (Original Copies Only)
- Video Games (Original Copies Only)
We might be interested in purchasing them. This is a great option for those who are moving, clearing out the contents of an estate, closing a store, or just books or media that you no longer want!
What we pay
- We typically pay about $1-$2 per book for your average paperback or hardcover.
- If you have newer college textbooks, we will pay top dollar but they must be recent. There are rare exceptions of course, we suggest bringing all books with you for us to evaluate.
How It Works
- If you have a few hundred books or more, we may be able to come to you. Simply call or email us using the CONTACT FORM and we can work out the arrangements.
- If you only have a few books to get rid of, we may first ask you for a picture of the books to make sure it is worth your time and effort to bring them to us.
- Otherwise, please call us and we can make meeting arrangements. We will go through your books and pay you for the ones that match our criteria.
Free PickupIf you have 6 or more boxes of books, you can schedule a free pickup.
This is only available for the ‘Donation’ option.
If you would like to sell your books, please use the CONTACT FORM to the left or by calling us at (727)422-5528 for an immediate response. Depending on the type and quantity of books you have, we may also be willing to travel to you to buy your books. Generally, non-fiction titles are more interesting than fiction titles for our store. Mass market paperback fiction titles we are unable to take, as well as encyclopedias, Time / Life series, Reader’s Digest books, National Geographic books, American Heritage, International versions of textbooks, advance reader’s copies, or book club editions.